1. All you have to do to be an interesting person is be a good listener.
2. If someone at a call center puts you on hold and you don’t hear music, they only put the phone on mute and they can hear everything you say.
3. If you ever get stuffed in a trunk, disconnect the backlight wires. When a cop pulls them over, kick the door so they know you are there.
4. If you see someone’s pet out in the freezing cold, you can anonymously call your humane society and they will take action.
5. If you feel a “weird vibe” when meeting someone, don’t disregard those thoughts. It’s your subconscious picking up on clues about them.
Lupita Nyong’o wins an Oscar for portraying a real life slave, and the first thing she did was thank Patsy for her inspiration.
Jared Leto wins an Oscar for portraying a trans woman, and doesn’t mention trans women at all.
I think the point makes itself.
He actually did thank the trans community but Tumblr is so desperate to hate him they are spreading false rumours about him being a rapist.
I think that speaks for itself.
People don’t know how to listen, when their minds are narrow. It is there…